- FRANCE -
||french language schools in montpellier * cours de français à montpellier|
| version française |
LSF Montpellier is a leading French language school in the south of France with over 16 years’ experience teaching French. We offer high quality French courses year-round to adults, business professionals, university students, and juniors. Our school is conveniently located in the heart of Montpellier’s historical pedestrianized center, less than 5 minutes on foot from the famous Place de la Comédie and public transports.|
LSF has a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the school making it an ideal environment to learn French and progress fast in the language.
We offer many different courses for all levels, from the complete beginner to the advanced:
- Standard courses
- Intensive courses
- Combination courses
- Exam preparation courses (DELF / DALF, A-levels, Leaving Certificate)
- French & cooking courses
- French courses for groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French for professionals
- French teachers’ programs
- Junior vacation courses at Easter and in Summer (ages 11–17)
In order to offer the ideal environment for learning French and for experiencing the beautiful south of France, LSF has:
- Small class sizes – usually between 3-8 students. Maximum 10
- Courses for both short term and for long-term stays
- Enthusiastic and friendly teachers – All experienced native French speakers with university degrees and FLE qualifications
- Carefully selected accommodation options: French host family, Student Residence, Hotels and Apartment hotels
- A wide range of social and cultural activities
- Many different excursions to surrounding areas and places
- Free High-Speed Internet & WIFI access in the school
Special summer discounts for our courses! More information on our website!
6 rue Foch
Tel: +33 4 67 91 31 60
Fax: +33 4 67 91 31 61
ODYSSEA: French Language/Culture School|
EXPERIENCE THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
Welcome to Odyssea, your French Language/Culture School in the South of France. We are located in a beautifully renovated 17th century building in the heart of the historical center of Montpellier.
- Whether you are a professional, student or just someone with passion for the French language and culture,you will find a wide range of programs all year round:
- French Intensive courses
- Business French
- Individual courses
- tailor-made courses
- DELF/DALF preparation, etc...
- Odyssea offer a variety of cultural activities during the week and the weekends.
- We also help you to find your ideal accomodations: staying with a French speaking family, student residence, apartment/hotel, private studio, shared housing, etc...
- Thank you for visiting our site and we hope to see you soon at Odyssea!
Odyssea: French Language/Culture School
34 rue Saint Guilhem
Tel: +33 467 60 69 50
Fax: +33 467 60 69 50
The French Mediterranean way of life - All year round
Voted Best French Language school by the students in 2012 and 2013, Accent Français has been awarded by Study Travel Magazine with the Star Award as THE Star French language school 2013.
Situated in the city center of Montpellier in South of France, the school is accredited French Quality Label of the Ministry for its services and courses: general french, French for business, French and cooking, and many more programs including Delf Dalf exam preparation, activities and excursions, from one week to further months, whatever your level and age.
Accent Français guarantees you professionnal and tailor made services!
WHY ACCENT FRANÇAIS?
- Ideally located : in the heart of the pedestrian city center of Montpellier
- Available staff speaking 7 different languages always willing to help and assist BEFORE, DURING and AFTER your stay
- 20 classrooms in a 19th century building providing the comfort and charm of a classical building with the modernity of the installations and latest equipment
- A wide range of programs for all levels and purposes
- Small classes : 8-10 people maximum
- Premium quality accommodation service
- Free internet access : WIFI and computers at your disposal
- An international atmosphere with over 75 different nationalities represented
- Activities, excursions and many other events to enjoy !
- A well stocked library with books and DVDs the students can bring home for free
Our quality policy : a warm welcome and a personalized service to give you the best France has to offer !
Minimum age: 17 - Registration by email - Special prices for courses of more than 3 weeks - Flexibility
2 rue de Verdun
Tel: +33 467 58 12 68
Fax: +33 434 22 11 64
Visit our website: http://www.accentfrancais.com
Montpellier and Most Regions including French Caribbean and Quebec.
Antilles, Aquitaine, Bretagne, Côte d'Azur, Bourgogne, Languedoc-Roussillon, Midi-Pyrénées, Normandie, Pas de Calais, Pays de la Loire, Provence, Québec, Rhône-Alpes.
9 languages in 35 countries
- Our French language Institute in the South of France, is situated in the heart of beautiful, historic Montpellier, minutes from the railway/bus station/tramway, the world-famous Place de la Comédie, the Tour de la Babote and within only 20 minutes of the airport and wonderful Mediterranean beaches.
- Eurolingua is a member of La Maison de la France, l'Office du Tourisme de Montpellier, and La Chambre de Commerce de Montpellier.
- We are located on the ground floor of an impressive traditional building, with reception, spacious classrooms, toilets, offices, kitchen/cafeteria, library and a large central meeting and entertainments area with an electrically operated opening glass roof.
- Group and Individual Programmes start every Monday all year round for students and clients of any age (16-75 years), beginners to advanced. Level Test on arrival. Tour groups welcome.
- Paid Work Experience and Internships organised.
- French Summer School: June to September.
- Accommodation arranged: homestay, apartment, hotel.
- One-to-One Homestay Programmes: Enjoy learning French living full-board in your tutor's own home. Expert, individual French language tuition, customised to your own level and requirements. Meet family, friends, neighbours and professional colleagues. Local visits and excursions. Beginners to advanced. 16-75 years. Avignon, Bordeaux, Corbère-Ie-Château, Guadeloupe. Le Havre, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Martinique, Nevers, Nice, Pleurtuit, Québec, Saumur, Toulouse and more....
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Eurolingua Institute sarl
5 rue Henri Guinier
Tel/Fax: +33 467 15 04 73 and Tel/Fax: +33 467 58 20 17
INSTITUT LINGUISTIQUE ADENET|
= FRENCH IN THE MEDITERRANEAN =
A professionally run school setting the highest standards of teaching and services to achieve efficient, effective training provided in a friendly, personal atmosphere in the very heart of Montpellier's beautiful historic centre.
- Standard Courses - Intensive Courses - DELF/DALF Exam Preparation - Business French - One-to-One Tuition
- Small classes - All levels are guaranteed at all time (Beginners to Advanced)
- Carefully chosen accommodation options (Host families, Studios, Hotels, Student residences…)
- Open year around - Start every Monday
- Weekly changing program of Cultural Activities and Excursions (e.g. Avignon, Carcassonne, Provence, Camargue)
- 22 computers with flat screens and high speed access to Internet and email free of charge
- Wireless internet access in all school premises (use is free of charge)
- Excellent location in the historic centre in a stunning private mansion house dating back to 18th century
- Fully air-conditioned, very well equipped classrooms
Our recognitions - your guarantee for quality!
- We are the only school in Montpellier recognised by the quality association IALC (International Association of Language Centres - www.ialc.org). Only top quality schools are accepted after several days of local inspections and continuous re-inspections. All school have to accept the IALC code of Ethic.
- We are also recognised by the Swedish Government for the CSN scheme, by the German Government for 'Bildungsurlaub' (sabbatical holidays for professional people), by the Chamber of Commerce Montpellier, by Maison de la France etc.
JOIN US FOR A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE IN FRENCH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE!
Institut Linguistique Adenet (ILA)
33 Grand Rue Jean Moulin
Tel: +33 4 67 60 67 83
Fax: +33 4 67 60 67 81
French language schools in South-East France Main Page
Work as an Au Pair in France
French Language Schools in France Home Page